Leading Marketing in the hottest travel Startup in Spain.
17 Years of experience in Web projects and Digital Marketing with a focus on Optimisation, Conversion, User Research, Analytics and Strategy.
I’m a highly passionate team worker, inspiring leader, avid learner, strategic thinker, a lean (scrappy) achiever, optimistic and result driven. I especially enjoy B2B startups who create products that enable other’s to grow.
I’ve worked in (and with) companies like Google (Conversion Specialist in Apps for Work), Intuit (Web Analytics Manager), Pizza Hut, Atrapalo, and dozens of small Startups across EMEA, helping grow and develop their Marketing teams to get Digital right. And every time it’s different. Nothing works twice. So fun.
My career started in 1999 as Web Developer in Spain. Since then I’ve been a Programmer, Book Author, Designer, CSS Expert, SEO, Great Web Analyst, Conversion Rate Optimisation Expert, Lecturer, Director, Growth Hacker, UX Researcher and last, but not least, Digital Strategist. One day I’ll bring together all these skills as CMO.
I’m crazy about sharing and developing others, as lecturer or mentor. I’ve been a public speaker in:
– Digital Analytics Hub (Berlin) 2014
– eMetrics London 2013 http://es.slideshare.net/TopRankin/3-months-to-success-a-digital-analytics-plan-emetrics
– Congreso web 2012 http://congresoweb.es/xavier-colomes/
– Practitioner Web Analytics 2012 http://practitionerwa.com/speakers/#content
– Conversion Thursday 2012 & 2011 http://www.conversionthursday.com/tag/xavier-colomes/
and a number of Courses and Masters.
* SiteCatalyst «Top Gun» trained by Adam Greco
* MarketMotive CRO Master Certified (2012)
* 15+ years of experience in the web industry
* 100+ tests with Optimizely, T&T and other tools
* Google Analytics certification – IQ Since July 2010
* Post graduate in «Online Brand Community Management» 2010